FLY as a Brasilian company and the Jetflow an American company offering solutions from pilots from across the globe,
assisting them in converting their aviation license to an FAA License.
Obrigado pelo interesse na Convalidação de licença ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) FAA!
Este é um Programa de Treinamento especial que converte sua licença estrangeira em uma licença FAA, uma das licenças mais competitivas do mundo!
Estamos aqui para te auxiliar durante o processo todo e poder te dar as boas vindas quando chegar ao Estados Unidos!
O treinamento para a convalidação FAA acontecerá em Sanford, na Florida!
1. ATP-CTP – a mandatory FAA course consisting of 4 days in class (32HS), 4 hours FTD, and 6 hours FFS. After the completion of this course, you can take the FAA ATPL written exam (Minimum score in Written Test is 70%) to be eligible to receive the ATP-CTP Certificate and authorized to proceed to the next course. Completion of this course, you can take the FAA ATPL written exam (Minimum score in Written Test is 70%) to be eligible to receive the ATP-CTP Certificate and authorized to proceed to the next course.
2. A320: if you are current on this type OR your last recurrence no expired more than 36 months, you are eligible for the “REDUCED COURSE training” consisting CPaT Ground School, 2 days class (16 HS for Aircraft systems), 2 FFS training session, 1 FFS Loft Training and 1 FFS check ride including 02HS oral test prior the Check-ride. If you have not done at least 250 hours in A320 the last 36 months OR if you are non-type rated, you can still participate in the program but will need to do the initial course, “CORECURRICULUM UNDER CONSULTING”.
Offering Initial, Recurrent, Reduced, Differences, and Pilot in Command (PIC) A320 type rating training programs for individuals and organizations.
Ideal pilots looking to obtain their ATP and Type Rating. (Eligibility requirements apply)
Offering Initial, Recurrent, Reduced, Differences, and Pilot in Command (PIC) B737-NG type rating training programs for individuals and organizations.
Ideal for pilots looking to obtain their ATP and Type Rating. (Eligibility requirements apply)
2024 ATP-CTP OR COMBO COURSE
2024 A320 TYPE RATING ONLY
One of the documents you will need to attend to this course, is a license verification letter (MANDATORY). This letter
is requested by the FAA to the issuing authority of your license.
The FAA is taking between 60 and 90 days to issue this Verification Letter
• 1,500 Hours of Total Time flow;
• 500 Hours Cross Country;
• 100 Hours Night Time;
• 75 Hours of Instrument Time;
• 250 Hours of PIC.
• 250 Hours on Type during last 36 months.
The SIMs sessions are provided mainly at JETBLUE UNIVERSITY, ALLEGIANT AIRLINES or GLOBAL ONE TRAINING facilities
in Orlando/Sanford, FL but can be changed due to availability.
Kindly be advised you will also have the following expenses, if applicable:
Accommodation, tickets, and meals are not included and must be arranged by the pilot. The pilot is also responsible for
arranging and/or certifying that he has an appropriate visa to enter the USA for the training (MINIMUM REQUIRED B1/B2
VISA or ESTA). To make things easier, Consultoria Fly offers this service (Consultoria Fly – Passaporte e Visto).
For enrollment, please go to the website: www.jetflowaviation.com/enrollmen
– Invoice: International Wire Transfer – International Wire Transfer
– Debit/Credit Card – Operator convenience fee 3.5% of the amount to be paid – payment via link
*Documents shall be scanned in PDF IN INDIVIDUAL FILES and sent to email@example.com
IS MANDATORY TO SIGN THE CERTIFICATE THAT THE CANDIDATE READ, SPEAK, WRITE AND UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.